The following publications were produced by the Through the Eyes of the Child Initiative and the Nebraska Court Improvement Project.
Available in Hard Copy & PDF
- Guide for Parents
- Guide for Foster Parents
- Guide for Parents (Spanish)
- Guide for Foster Parents (Spanish)
- Know Your Rights
(Hard copies are currently out of stock)
- My Adventure Guide to Court! (up to age 8)
- Ben and Emma Discover their Super Powers (up to age 12)
Hard copies are available free of charge to courts, attorneys and CASAs. Click here to place an order.
Hard copies are available at a reduced rate for all other stakeholders. Click here to place an order.
If you have questions about these publications or the ordering process, please contact Melissa Townsend
Available in PDF only
- Infant/toddler Checklist for the Caseworker
- Fostering Connections Checklist
- Nebraska County and Juvenile Court Practice Guide
- Mental & Physical Conditions
- Nebraska Revised Statutes: Selected Provisions Pertaining to Child Welfare and Juvenile Justice - the "Red Book"
- 2005 Court Improvement Project Reassessment of Court and Legal System for Child Abuse and Neglect and Foster Care